Catalyzing new economics for ecosystem regeneration.
We unite philanthropy, private investment, and corporate procurement to catalyze new economics for ecosystem regeneration and ensure that conservation benefits both people and nature.
• Increase and improve philanthropic and for-profit investments in forest-friendly economies and the rule of law.
• Support systems of conservation finance that sustain communities and forests.
We facilitate a virtuous cycle of innovation and investment to scale solutions, and reduce deforestation, through the following five strategic initiatives:
1. Activate Entrepreneurship and an Impact innovation Ecosystem by nurturing Amazon startups and fortifying regional incubators and accelerators with a pan-Amazonian alliance, technical assistance, ecosystem cross-learning, and access to capital providers.
2. Build Evidence, Increase Awareness and Integrate Capital by conducting research, expanding market data about the bioeconomy and integrating capital through industry analysis and investor networking events, including weekly community meetings, impact network roundtables, and an annual Summit on Investing in the Amazon.
3. Mobilize Catalytic Philanthropy toward a shared Amazon Bioeconomy Catalytic Philanthropy Roadmap and Toolkit that provides patient, risk-tolerant capital and blended finance to unlock markets that enrich soils, improve livelihoods, sustain biodiversity, protect forests and deliver on climate action.
4. Facilitate Deal Flow through a pan-Amazonian alliance of entrepreneurship incubators and accelerators in order to improve resource efficiencies, increase transparency, and match investor appetites to one-stop, fit-for-purpose portfolios and pitch sessions.
5. Scale Corporate Demand for regeneratively sourced Amazon products by forging connections, developing long-term purchase contracts and promoting public commitments between buyers, sellers, and aggregators in forest friendly value chains.